Forty-two tracks in no particular order is the answer to Marlon’s forty second birthday. This will be the first of 13 online offerings to commemorate Marlon’s 42nd birthday which will be made available for free on the 21st of every month. The first 12 online offerings will be part of the Forty-two project with the last being the second volume of Anthology. The recordings used for these projects were recorded over a span of 2 decades and come from various sources which means The sound quality may vary from poor to good but you will find some Marlon rarities and unreleased R.h.oZ collabs.
1. Intro (Mp3 / Ogg) was recorded in 2009 for ‘Carbon Monoxide’ and was later used as an intro to Marlon’s Anthology album.
2. Old Tunes (Mp3 / Ogg) is a 2014 M-Castles release with an old industrial dance sound.
3. Hooked on Sonics (Mp3 / Ogg) is a strange trip into sound. This recording is track 117 from the spunjet baby release ‘Now For Some Marlon’.
4. Jib chant (Mp3 / Ogg) is such a fun Rocking track.
5. Something oR other (Mp3 / Ogg) was recorded and released online in 2009 and was originally titled ‘Something or rother’.
6. Boyo The Elf (Mp3 / Ogg) came from the ‘Now For Some Marlon’ release and for some reason it sounds like a source stem that went astray.
7. What is this (Mp3 / Ogg) was released in 2013 as part of Spunjet Baby’s ‘The collective Source’ and was also included in the ‘Now For Some Marlon’ release in 2014.
8. Weird Music (Mp3 / Ogg) was released in 2013 as part of Spunjet Baby’s ‘The collective Source’ and was also included in the ‘Now For Some Marlon’ release in 2014.
9. Dead Air (Mp3 / Ogg) is an R.h.oZ and Marlon collab of ‘Life Goes On Like The Moser Sometimes’ by Marlon. This short demo was recorded a while back in the key of G minor at a tempo of 77 beats per minute.
The next set of tracks will be available on June 21, 2020.